- Prom Night was the #1 movie at the box office this weekend.
- US Weekly keeps insisting that Ashlee Simpson is pregs despite offering absolutely no evidential proof except to say the confirmation comes from "a source". Pete Wentz denies the report to MTV News.
- Click HERE to find out who became Brett Michaels's latest Rock of Love last night; click HERE for a sneak preview of what's to come during the Reunion Special next week.
- Toni Braxton cancels the rest of this month's shows at the Flamingo Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas due to health concerns. Get well soon, Toni.
- Heatherette peaces out.
- Mariah Carey lets Oprah Winfrey into her refrigerator.
- Madonna is scheduled to play the Roseland Ballroom in NYC on April 30.
- Who's that girl? Cuz it sure don't look like Eva Longoria to me.
- Hayden Panettiere says that fame sucks.
- CBS may be losing a Couric but could they be gaining a Cooper?
- A new hunk moves to Wisteria Lane.
- Sienna Miller shows off her girls while relaxin' at the beach. (NSFW)
- P!nk hits the beach.
- Is little Henry sad that Project Runway is moving to Lifetime?
- Michael Lohan isn't finished divorcing Dina Lohan.
- Abigail Breslin is 12, Sarah Michelle Gellar is 31, Adrien Brody is 35 and Loretta Lynn is 73 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- The 2009 Oscar nominations will be pushed back by two days to accommodate for the presidential inauguration ceremony.
- Marilyn Monroe's sex tape has been sold at auction but it won't be made public.
- Britney Spears pens a letter for ex-hubby Kevin Federline. (second item down)
Monday, April 14, 2008
Les News: Ashlee Pregs? Toni Cancels, Madonna Schedules A Show
Posted by TRENT at 11:29 AM