Monday, April 14, 2008

Work Out And About

Besties Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow spent part of their weekend hanging out together at Maddy's London home (which is, apparently, why Gwyneth couldn't make it to the OZ premiere of her new movie Iron Man) before deciding to make the long trek to the gym together to do some working out together (ie. Madonna prolly mader her come with). Here are a few pics of the BFFs as they made their way to and from Madonna's private gym -- which is only 20 yards from her front door:

Photo credit: Splash News

Yeah, I'm not really sure why any of this is really all that interesting except for the fact that even famous friends like to get in some work-out time together just like regular folk. I can't think of anything more unappealing than having to go to the gym with a friend but I suppose it takes work for Madonna to remain the Queen of Pop at the ripe age of 50. I dunno why Gwyneth has to get sucked into having to work out with Madge ... she's far from reaching middle age. Oh who am I kidding, I'd take my ass to the gym every single day if I got to hang out with Madonna ... and suddenly, I see the appeal. [Source]