- Free at last! Free at last! Foxy Brown is free at last!
- Ok, so maybe Angelina Jolie isn't perfect after all.
- Britney Spears gets hosed by a bunch of lawyers.
- Heidi Montag reveals that she would *love* to do her own LC-less TV show with Spencer Pratt.
- Audrina Patridge reveals her fave LA hotspots.
- Ashlee Simpson states the obvs, continues to milk the media hype.
- Gossip Girls promotion works too well, forces the end of streaming episodes.
- Gary Busey gets evicted.
- Madison Square Garden vows to stop homophobia at hockey games.
- Smell ya later.
- Denise Richards does Shape magazine.
- Mila Kunis does GQ magazine.
- Yep, they're married.
- "I have liked big tits ever since I was a kid. I was breastfed for too long I think. It messed me up." -- Kanye West
- America Ferrera is 24, Melissa Joan Hart is 32, Eric McCormack is 45 and Melody Thomas Scott (Young and the Restless) is 52 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Uh oh! Someone is gonna peace out in the Sex and the City movie.
- Lance Bass speaks up for those who cannot speak for themselves.
- THIS would be the coolest children's book around ... fo' shizzle.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Les News: Foxy Is Freed, Brit Gets Screwed, Lance Speaks Up
Posted by TRENT at 10:57 AM