- Lost producers are looking forward to ending the show in 2010. Don't forget, new eps of Lost return tonight.
- No blood diamonds for Ashlee Simpson.
- Carrie Underwood reveals that she's been cheated on ... is anyone thinking JC Chasez is the other woman?
- The Feds want to lock up Wesley Snipes for his tax convictions.
- The Jesus and Mary Chain record a new track for the Heroes soundtrack, click HERE to hear it.
- Head on over to Madonna's My Space profile tomorrow for the exclusive premiere of her new album Hard Candy.
- You know, if taggers actually voted Barack Obama would be a shoe in.
- Speidi says "no thanks" to the White House.
- D'oh! Ian Thorpe accidentally extinguishes the Olympic Flame.
- Damage control.
- Mischa Barton shows off her bazoombas in her new movie Closing the Ring.
- FHM magazine lists Megan Fox as the Sexiest Woman in the World.
- J. Lo jumps on the reality TV bandwagon.
- Patrick Dempsey confesses to having "pec envy".
- Kelly Clarkson is 26, Djimon Hounsou is 44, Barbra Streisand is 66 and Shirley MacLaine is 74 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- American Idol axes another contestant.
- Shocker! Papa Joe Simpson is ruining daughter Jessica's relationship with Tony Romo!!!
- Courteney Cox denies going thru the change.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Les News: Lost Returns, Wesley Goin' To Jail? J. Lo Does Reality TV
Posted by TRENT at 11:11 AM