- Jerry Seinfeld rolls his car in an accident, manages to escape injury.
- Bobby Brown claims that his marriage to Whitney Houston drove him to drugs ... in response, Whitney released this statement thru her publicist, "Miss Houston is sad that Bobby feels he need to say such things but she choses to take the high road and will not speak badly about the father of her child even if it's to set the record straight."
- Whew! Chace Crawford's sister says that he is "doing ok" after his break-up with Carrie Underwood.
- Sad news, Pink reader Gretchen gives me the head's up that Wally Bronner, founder of Bronner's Christmas Wonderland in Frankenmuth, MI has passed away :(
- Are the Rolling Stones planning another new album?
- Matthew McConaughey to play Magnum, P.I. on the big screen? He better keep the Detroit Tigers baseball cap.
- Jay-Z is rumored to be joining Madonna and U2 on the Live Nation roster ... to the tune of $150 million bucks.
- Morrissey wins an apology from NME for their story last December that painted him in a racist light.
- Stephen from The Real World: Seattle reveals after all these years that he is gay. You may recall that he almost got kicked off the show for slapping his castmate Irene in the face for calling him "a homo".
- David Beckham gets a nice gift from his fellow England team mates.
- Mena Suvari hits the beach, shows off her cheeks.
- John McCain is really desperately trying to reach out to the youth vote.
- Suri Holmes-Cruise comes out of storage.OMG, Suri Cruise Emerges! Yay!
- American Idol axes another wannabe.
- Amanda Bynes is 22, Jennie Garth (Beverly Hills, 90210) is 36 and Sebastian Bach of Skid Row is 40 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Elvis Costello to get his own TV show.
- Madonna is reportedly headed for Malawi for the final hearing to adopt her son David Banda.
- Heath Ledger's former lover claims he is NOT the father of her child.
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Les News: Whitney Responds, Jay-Z Makes More Money, Suri Emerges
Posted by TRENT at 10:35 AM