- Iron Man was the #1 movie at the box office this weekend.
- Click HERE to hear Summertime, the new single by New Kids On The Block.
- M. Night Shyamalan keeps promising things but will he ever deliver again?
- Prince is releasing a book.
- 50 Cent gets de-blinged at a concert over the weekend.
- Emile Hirsch's career is soaring; Al Pacino's, not so much.
- Madonna has the #1 album and single in the UK.
- Marie Claire smells blood; goes in for the kill.
- Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane is a pretty wealthy guy.
- Dolce & Gabbana hire a new underwear model.
- Wow ... THIS guy is really bendy.
- Amy Smart just can't keep her nipples under control.
- P!nk + Bai Ling = WTF?
- Quelle surprise ... Ashlee Simpson has yet to start showing a baby bump ... most prolly because she's not pregs.
- Rob Lowe's nanny really gets around.
- Chris Brown is 19, Tina Yothers (Family Ties) is 35 and Kurt Loder of MTVNews is 63 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Answer: No.
- "I've been typecast by some already - as a slut." -- Megan Fox
- The Hills vs. Gossip Girl -- which one rules harder?
Monday, May 05, 2008
Les News: Iron Man Rules The Box Office, Prince Becomes An Author, Madonna Rules The UK Charts
Posted by TRENT at 11:05 AM