- It sounds like Nelson Mandela is gonna have a GREAT birthday.
- K-Fed loses a kid at Disneyland.
- Radiohead want Prince to "unblock" ther song.
- 50 Cent's house burns down in a suspicious, possibly baby mama-related fire.
- The littlest Hanson is a father.
- National Treasure 3 is on the way.
- Is there something else that former White House press secretary turned whistle-blower Scott McClellen wants to tell us?
- R. Kelly is starting to sweat.
- Neil Patrick Harris likes playing not-gay for pay.
- Neoprene is the second best thing to nekkidness.
- Sarah McLachlan hits the beach.
- Mila Kunis pumps it.
- The celebs come out to support the LA Lakers.
- Michael Lohan needs to get is own life.
- Idina Menzel is 37, Wynonna Judd is 44 and Colm Meaney (Star Trek: The Next Generation) is 55 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Tom Ford utilizes hot Brazilian full-frontal nudity in a new ad campaign. (NSFW)
- Toni Braxton cancels her Las Vegas residency to focus on her health. Get well soon, Toni.
- John Mayer really <3s Pete Wentz.
- Sigur Ros really, really <3 nekkid people. (NSFW)
- Peace Out, Harvey Korman.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Les News: K-Fed Loses A Kid, 50 Loses A House, A Hanson Gains A Baby
Posted by TRENT at 11:50 AM