- Ashlee Simpson officially becomes Ashlee Wentz.
- Jessimo have reunited ... but on ONE CONDITION.
- Madonna's adoption of David Banda is finally approved.
- Choke is coming your way.
- Rolling Stone magazine likes Alanis Morissette's new album Flavors of Entanglement about as much as I do.
- Sharon Stone should not pose as a seismologist.
- Is Rose McGowan headed for prison? Kinda. Of course HE DID.
- Katie Couric goes back to the Today Show.
- Wedding bells, at long last, for Speidi?
- Now you, too, can have your own Paul Rudd.
- Berlin remembers the gays lost in the holocaust.
- Scarlett Johansson goes for a dip.
- Jessica Simpson done gone country, y'all. Click HERE to listen.
- Rachel Bilson chills with her moms.
- Colbie Caillat is 23, Chubb Rock is 40 and Gladys Knight is 64 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Adam Sandler is to be honored by the MTV Movie Awards for his outstanding achievement in film.
- Eva Longoria moonlights at Wendy's.
- Patrick Swayze is "responding well" to his cancer treatment.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Les News: Meet Mrs. Wentz, Jessimo Reunite, Madonna Becomes A Mother Again
Posted by TRENT at 12:12 PM