- The Gossip Girl dad (Matthew Settle) says that Blake Lively and Penn Badgley are "good for each other".
- Newlyweds Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon have a rollercoaster reception/party with friends at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
- The Department of Interior to declare the polar bear as a protected species.
- Yo! Spencer ... what's the advice for this week?
- John Mayer gets a kiss for luck from Jennifer Aniston just before he hit the concert stage last night.
- Kitson owner Fraser Ross to Victoria Beckham: "grow up" and start promoting your dVb line or "go home".
- Scott Weiland gets released early from jail; Amy Winehouse learns she won't be charged over her latest arrest.
- Nina Garcia is making the move to Marie Claire magazine.
- Hollywood never tires of trying to ruin our childhood memories.
- The Vatican decrees that it's OK to believe in God and aliens.
- Russians look great when they're wet.
- Lily Allen don't need no stinkin' top to have fun at the water park.
- Shannon Elizabeth does Maxim magazine.
- Angelina Jolie confirms that she is pregs with twins!
- Meet the Cannes judges.
- Shanice is 35, Sofia Coppola is 37, Danny Wood of New Kids on the Block is 39, Cate Blanchett is 39, Robert Zemeckis is 56 and George Lucas is 64 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Victoria Beckham reveals that only gay men find her attractive ... is she clandestinely telling us something about her hubby David Beckham?
- Michael Moore is planning a Fahrenheit 9/11 part 2.
- Thou shalt not auction the movie props of the Lord, thy God in vain?
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Les News: Mimi Gets A Wedding Reception, Nina Moves To Marie Claire, Twins Confirmed
Posted by TRENT at 11:44 AM