- The Shanghai International Film Festival to Sharon Stone: Stay Home.
- Charlize Theron is still in no mood to marry.
- The season finale of Lost was the big ratings winner last week.
- As much as I love Britney Spears, Joan Jett isn't missing anything.
- Sounds like Ed McMahon could use a visit from the Publisher's Clearing House.
- I had no idea that The New York Times was on a diet.
- Now THIS is a son that only a Real Housewife of Orange County could love ... or exile fully from her rich new family.
- The California State Supreme Court stands by its ruling; Same-sex couples will be allowed to officially marry starting June 17.
- Brody Jenner hits the beach.
- Wind - 1, Kate Walsh - 0
- Mel B. needs a bigger bra.
- Michelle Williams and Matilda Ledger go for a walk ... Matilda seems over it.
- Lily Allen doesn't seem to know when to say "when".
- Horatio Sanz is 39, Noah Wyle is 37 and El DeBarge is 47 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Tom Ford In Treatment.
- Guitar Hero goes Metallica.
- Angelina Jolie is not a Disney fan.
- The Detroit Red Wings are ready to take home the Stanley Cup ... they've just got one more game to get thru ;) GO WINGS!!!
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Les News: No Shanghai For Sharon, No Marriage For Charlize, No Home For McMahon
Posted by TRENT at 12:43 PM