Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Sappiest Place On Earth

Yesterday afternoon, my friends Michael, Steph, Alek and I made our way down to Anaheim, CA to spend the rest of the day/night at Disneyland to get away from the stresses for a while and to help Alek enjoy his first visit to the theme park. It turns out that The Hills co-stars Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt also had the same idea to enjoy the park yesterday. Unfortch, our paths never crossed ... we had an absolute blast and it looks like Speidi did as well. Here are a few pics of the happy couple getting a sneak preview of the new Toy Story Mania! ride that is set to open to the public on June 17:

These pics were released to the media by Disneyland (to promote the new Toy Story attraction) but the media-savvy couple brought along their own paparazzi photog to snap pics of the couple (with Spencer's nieces Hayley and Ava) to promote themselves in various cheesy poses (which you can see HERE). Don't get me wrong, my friends and I posed for a plethora of our own cheesy pics (which I'll post a little later on) so I can't really hate on Speidi for doing the same. I gotta say, I never tire of having fun at Disneyland no matter how many times I go back. Annual passes are the total bomb! [Source]