Ok, now the background sound of the commercial is a heartbeat with some music, you see Britney and a guy opening their hotel room doors at the same time. They look at each other, like pause on each other for like few seconds then each one of them goes inside the room, then both of them get close to each other, while each of them is in their room, as you see the pic above, and as they touch the wall together you start to see quick video shots moving really fast, these shots include Britney and the guy kissing on bed, rolling in bed, a beach, a flower, a bull, kid holding 2 dolls, a real heart beating, and a door knob. Yeah, like freaky unrelated stuff. Then you go back to the scene where they where touching the wall. Britney removes her hands off the wall and goes back with a look like "what the hell just happened", it's like that touch caused her to see all these fast video shots in her brain. And that's it, then they show you a Curious Perfume picture. The commercial is 30 seconds by the way.
Sounds like a pretty cool commercial. I just know it, once she's back on MTV and looking all glam at public events all this white-trash behavior will be forgotten. Whatever, it's Britney and everyone will still love her.
Have you heard that GWB is a douchebag? His campaign is trying to use the Olympic Games for his political gain. The U.S. Olympic Committee has asked that he stop manipulating images in his political ads that appear to align the Olympic Games with his re-election campaign. The International Olympic Committee and the USOC have the authority to regulate the use of anything involving the Olympics ... An act of Congress, last revised in 1999, grants the USOC exclusive rights to such terms as "Olympic," derivatives such as "Olympiad" and the five interlocking rings ... It also specifically says the organization "shall be nonpolitical and may not promote the candidacy of an individual seeking public office." But, GWB has decided to use the AD anyways, his campaign will not pull the AD. Bush campaign spokesman Scott Stanzel said the ads will continue through Sunday, the final day of the Athens Games ... "We are on firm legal ground to mention the Olympics to make a factual point in a political advertisement," Stanzel said. What a shitty thing to do. I'm sorry but using images from the Olympics and from the 9/11 terrorist attacks is complete bullshit! I loathe that man and his entire administration. I cannot wait until we finally elect John Kerry as our next president.
Let's see what else is going on (I hate writing this line in some form or another every day, does anyone have a suggestion on what I should write instead?):
- Ashlee Simpson is set to perform at the VMA preshow this Sunday. I wonder if there will be any surprise performances at this year's VMAs?
- Tommy Hilfiger is set to star in his own reality series. This seems like a dubious thing to do after he has told the world that his daughter, Ally Hilfiger, had to go into drug rehab after her stint on MTV's Rich Girls. I wonder if he'll be hanging out with Jamie Gleicher now that she and Ally are no longer friends? [goss via Whatevs.org]
- Tommy Lee is set to star in his own reality series. This seems like a dubious thing to do after ... hey wait, didn't I just write about this? Oh, right, that was another Tommy. Anyways, Tommy Lee is going back to school and has decided to have cameras follow him on his scholastic endeavor. I bet it'll be funny as hell. Who am I kidding, of course I'm going to watch this shizz!
- Yipes! Killer Bees seem to be invading Oklahoma! OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) -- A swarm of bees that attacked a work crew earlier this month may be of the Africanized variety, which would mark the furthest north the so-called "killer" bees have traveled in the United States, scientists said. And I thought fish flies where bad ... eek!
- It turns out that Paris Hilton never lost her dog -- Tinkerbelle was right where she left it (at her grandparent's house) except she forgot that she left it here and thought it was missing. According to a friend of hers, it seems that Paris, in slightly cloudy shape, had dropped the pup off at her grandparents' house. When Tinkerbelle's plight started getting press, the grandparents' housekeeper called and reminded Paris where her pooch was. A rep for Hilton denied the story. Hahahaha! I totally believe the story!
- Anne Heche, America's favorite Hasbian, is set to join the cast of Everwood on the WB. There's got to be a joke in there somewhere, I just can't come up with it right now.
- The great battle rages on -- is it "Pop" or "Soda"? THIS site explains it all.