Friday, August 20, 2004

I Want My eMpTyV

I can assure you, it is a very slow news day. There is nothing going on politically (well there is always something going on politically but nothing of salacious interest). The entertainment news is pretty dry. I did manage to scrounge up some interesting things to post about though. On a personal note, I scored a copy of the soundtrack to Welcome to the Dollhouse. So, interspersed with the new Leona Naess song and the plethora of Veruca Saltiness that I've uncovered, I get to jam to the song Welcome to the Dollhouse (Sarah if you're reading this I want you to do the dance right now).

So MTV.com has completely redesigned the way that their site looks. The logo has been altered a bit and the navigation has been streamlined to look more metallic, futuristic. No word yet on whether or not MTV plans on airing more music videos but I'm sure this website rehaul was really important to making sure that MTV will return to playing videos again.

In other news:

Blah ... I have to go read a text book now. I'll keep my peepers peeled in case anything interesting happens, but I think this is going to be it. Brandon is coming over for the weekend and I think we're going to see Exorcist: The Beginning tonight ... very scary!