So MTV.com has completely redesigned the way that their site looks. The logo has been altered a bit and the navigation has been streamlined to look more metallic, futuristic. No word yet on whether or not MTV plans on airing more music videos but I'm sure this website rehaul was really important to making sure that MTV will return to playing videos again.
In other news:
- J-Kwon, the St. Louis, MO kid who scored a huge hit with the song Tipsy, has returned with a new single entitled You & Me where he waxes romantic to 3 different ladies -- 1 ex-girlfriend and 2 baby mammas. Did I mention that this kid is only 18 years old?!
- The Vote for Change tour has added 3 new performers to its line-up: Sheryl Crow, Jack Johnson and Crosby, Stills and Nash. Must defeat Bush in November, must defeat Bush in November.
- Spider-man 2 is set for release on DVD on November 30th. It will be packed with 6 hours of extra material -- and that is just the regular version. There is a more extensive, more expensive deluxe set due to be released as well.
- This just in, Victoria Beckham is NOT pregnant! This also just in, Victoria Beckham needs to eat!
- According to a report, Madonna has spent thousands of pounds on Kabbalah books as a gift for Britney. A friend told The Sun: "Madonna has always looked out for Britney. When Britney was going through a tough time earlier in the year, Madonna used Kabbalah teachings to help her through". I think it would have been safer to just get her a year's supply of Red Bull.
Blah ... I have to go read a text book now. I'll keep my peepers peeled in case anything interesting happens, but I think this is going to be it. Brandon is coming over for the weekend and I think we're going to see Exorcist: The Beginning tonight ... very scary!