"The moment Jason saw Ana, he went straight over and asked her to dance," said an eyewitness at Miami's Club Space on the night that Alexander, 22, met Ana. "They spent the next four hours dancing, kissing and drinking ... I don't think he knew he was kissing a guy. Mind you, he seemed pretty drunk" ... "In Miami, Ana is well-known as a she-male -- a guy who looks like a girl but still has his male equipment," explains the source. "But most guys from out of town don't have a clue that Ana's a transsexual."
If you would like to learn more about Ana you can visit her offical website HERE. Or, you can go HERE to see her escort page.
Hmmm ... well, there is more to read HERE and I'm sure there will be more still in this week's copy of Star magazine.
Today's other shocking news, Kobe Bryant gets away with murder (so to speak). The judge presiding over his rape trial has dismissed the charges against him because the woman who brought the case against him told prosecutors that she could not go on with the case.
"This case is dismissed," District Judge Terry Ruckriegle said in an Eagle, Colorado, courtroom, bringing a stunning and abrupt halt to one of the most closely watched criminal cases in the United States ... Neither Bryant nor his 20-year-old accuser were present but the Los Angeles Lakers star issued a statement that apologized to her without admitting any wrongdoing ... "Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way that I did," Bryant said in the statement ... The woman's parents were in the courtroom to hear the prosecutor explain that the woman, who has had death threats, could not go through with the trial.
Is Kobe the new OJ? Whether he did the crime or not, it just goes to show that if you have enough money and enough fame your guilt or innocence is of no consequence at all.
In other news:
- Britney's gum is back on sale at eBay and MTV News has a report on why she missed the VMAs. There are tons of new candid photos of Britney to share but that will come later on ...
- Ronald Regan's older son Michael, a born-again Christian, proudly proclaims his homophobic beliefs in the public arena. [H]e says, he found salvation through the love of his family and his "adoption" by God. He embraced conservative values and became a syndicated talk radio host who today tells listeners: "I am homophobic." He was invited on stage at the Republican National Convention to introduce a tribute to his father. Gotta love that big tent inclusiveness at the RNC.
- Lindsay Lohan is set to become the next big pop star by shooting her first music video. The video, which will be shot in two weeks, starts by following a red-headed girl getting into a long black Town Car. We don't see her face as the car door closes behind her, according to the video treatment. More of the video treatment can be read HERE.
- The second-coming of Christ makes a big splash in video stores. In terms of one-day sales, Fox is describing the movie as the best-selling R-rated film of all time and best-selling non-English language film of all time. Most DVD sales trackers, however, only divide rankings between animation and live-action. I still haven't seen the film. I haven't decided whether to view it or not.
- Paris Hilton is set to release her new line of jewelry. The Paris Hilton Collection, with pieces ranging in price from $15 to $95, is available online at Amazon.com. It includes earrings, bracelets, necklaces, a belly chain and a belly bar, all in sterling silver and pink crystal. This stuff might move faster if it were sold at K-Mart.
- THIS is a very strange story that talks about unlikely friends from the Oklahoma Bombing. You really have to read it to believe it.