Friday, September 17, 2004

SMILE! (Like You Mean It)

Last night was pretty quiet. We briefly talked about going out and doing something but the better part of laziness won out. Then we spent a good bit of time discussing what we were going to do for dinner. Once again, we took the lackadaisical route and ended up grabbing a couple of sub sandwiches from Tubby's. We were able, though, to catch the season premiere of Survivor (men vs. women, again -- yawn!), the second episode of Joey (eh) and the season premiere of Will & Grace with special guest star Jennifer Lopez -- this one was funny! I loved the whole Kaballah thing. Will & Grace is always funny in a topical way. The BEST thing about last night was that I saw a commercial for THE REAL WORLD/ROAD RULES CHALLENGE: BATTLE OF THE SEXES 2


OMG! I'm so excited. Head over to the site to see who the players are this time -- but I'll let you know now, both Veronica and Katie are back for more! Wee!!! It debuts October 11th at 10pm.

And now, today's goss:
And finally, I was able to order a nicer digital camera yesterday. I like my Elph S500 but I wanted my next digital camera to be more "professional" with a nice lens and more manual controls. I wasn't looking for one, but I stumbled across the Kodak DX6490 and it had everything I wanted for a very reasonable price (around $300).

Now, hopefully, I will be able to take more professional-looking photographs at concerts and stuff. I did a lot of reading on this camera and there wasn't a single negative review that I could find. I also ordered a big memory card for it (unfortunately, it uses an SD card so I can't use my 1Gb Compact Flash card for it) and had them both overnight delivered. They should arrive at my house by noon.

Woo!

I have to work on my lecture for today so I'll probably be pretty busy today. I'll post more if the need arises.