Thursday, June 07, 2007

Paris Hilton Sends A Thank You Card

Paris Hilton has released an official statement from the warmth and comfort of her luxurious home by way of her attorney Richard Hutton, here is what she has to say:


Photo credit: Pretty on the Outside

"I want to thank the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and staff of the Century Regional Detention Center for treating me fairly and professionally. I am going to serve the remaining 40 days of my sentence. I have learned a great deal from this ordeal and hope that others have learned from my mistakes."

What a joke! The more I think about this release, the more it irritates me. If my ass was in jail and I was on the verge of a "nervous breakdown" there is no way in HELL they would release me to house arrest. Ah ... such is life. [Source, Source]

Feel like sending a message of your own to the LA County Sheriff? You can't write to him here:

Leroy D. Baca, Sheriff
Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department
4700 Ramona Blvd.
Monterey Park, CA 91754