- Patrick Dempsey is a real swell guy.
- Iron Maiden are giving away their new Greatest Hits album as a free HQ download ... but with a catch.
- REM's new album Accelerate will make its debut on Facebook.
- News of the Beatles music being made available on iTunes may have been a bit premature.
- First Britney becomes an animated character ... and now Avril Lavigne?
- Just think kids, that conversation that you might inadvertently on purposely record of a celebrity engaged in the act of a crime (that you may or may not have helped orchestrate) could be worth a pretty penny one day.
- Kid Rock must love Waffle House like I love Chick-Fil-A.
- "I think homophobia is a fear of people loving, more than it is of the sexual act." -- JK Rowling
- With photos like THESE it's hard to focus on the accessories. [NSFWish]
- Hmmm ... is THIS why Kristin Cavallari doesn't need reality TV?
- It's so not fair ... Tom Brady gets to see THIS for free.
- Jessica Simpson entertains the troops; denies she's a diva.
- There is just one wee problem among all the positivity in Britney Spears's life right now.
- Thora Birch is 26, LeToya Luckett (formerly of Destiny's Child) is 27, Benji and Joel Madden of Good Charlotte are 29 (but we already knew that), Christopher Rice is 30 and Lisa Loeb is 40 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Janet Jackson gets hospitalized with the flu.
- Hanson are really excited about their new tour.
- Wee! There will be a lot more 3D movies in our future.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Les News: JK Talks Homophobia, Janet Gets Sick, Hanson Hits The Road
Posted by TRENT at 12:15 PM