- I Want to Believe that they could've come up with a better title for the X-Files movie.
- Is Jenny Garth moving back to Beverly Hills, 90210?
- "If I wanna f*ck a girl, a boy, a dog — that's my business. That's why there's bathroom doors." -- Michelle Rodriguez
- Sex and the City's Cynthia Nixon reveals her battle with breast cancer; vows to work towards breast cancer awareness.
- A NY judge urges JK Rowling to settle her Harry Potter copyright suit.
- Alicia Keys clarifies that she is neither a racist nor a conspiracy theorist.
- I guess it doesn't pay to be the pet of a daytime talk show host.
- "I met Lindsay last summer and she talked about herself a lot. She said she was going to win an Oscar before she turns 25. I just kept thinking, 'But you can't act' ... I haven't met Paris and don’t want to either. She and Lindsay are the type of girls you need to stay away from." -- Rupert Grint, on making new friends
- Tom Ford does Prestige Hong Kong magazine.
- Just Cavalli employs semi-nekkid hot rugby players to sell underwear, natch.
- Elisha Cuthbert does Maxim magazine.
- Aubrey O'Day of Danity Kane has a see-thru moment.
- Kirsten Dunst does some post-rehab shopping.
- Katherine Heigl gets caught with her pants down.
- Jon Cryer is 43, Martin Lawrence is 43 and Ellen Barkin is 54 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Leona Lewis becomes the first British woman to have the #1 album on the Billboard chart.
- Bruce Springsteen is on Team Barack.
- Click HERE to find out who is the latest Biggest Loser.
- Grunge music turns 20 years old, Sub Pop Records plans to celebrate.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Les News: The Title Is Out There, JK To Settle? Leona Hits #1
Posted by TRENT at 11:40 AM