Wednesday, July 26, 2006
What more can be said? The man is hotness personified, Victoria Beckham -- our favorite animatronic alien from outer space -- is BY FAR the luckiest women on planet Earth (she is also the luckiest female on her own planet, from what I understand) and I am very glad that they decided to take this little holiday off the Italian Coast. The pair have already returned to England to be with their children ... I know, Boo! right? Do you suppose that we should we be concerned that Becksie keeps scratching himself ... er, down there? Ah well ... Summer is far from over ... perhaps Becks will feel the need to go swimming again before long. Until then, I think we can content ourselves with all of these fun pics. [Source via Source]
Again, here are even more pictures of Matthew McConaughey doing his best surfer impersonation ... while his surfing skills leave a lot to be desired, I'm more enraptured with his ... well ... assets:
Is it extremely pervy to be enjoying these pictures so much? Yeah, I thought so too -- don'tcha just love it? [Source]
Awww ... poor Prince Harry ... it looks like he's gotten himself into a lick of trouble:
I sincerely hope everything is alright down there. I'm sure the lad got everything all sorted out eventually. [Source]
This picture is fairly simple ...
... mothereffing snakes on a bad-ass mothereffer. [Source]
Mary Lynn Rajskub was on hand at the TV Critics Association Awards over the weekend ... and while it looks like she was about to go to town on that microphone, she still has my heart totally and completely:
I'm not used to seeing Mary Lynn look so put together. Chloe is absolutely my favorite character on 24 (yes, even ahead of Kiefer Sutherland) and I hope she never leaves the show ... it'd kill me. We still have many, many months until 24 returns with new episodes ... but it is good to see ML out at events. [Source]
Here are new pictures of Gwyneth Paltrow and her ever-growing baby boy Moses Martin out and about in London, England:
I'm not sure I'm feelin' those culottes she's wearing but she's a cutie nonetheless. It's funny, with the pony tail she looks a bit like Gwen Stefani and the way she's holding Moses (coupled with the fact that he's wearing a diaper for bottoms and is barefoot) makes him look a bit like Sean Preston. LOL! [Source]
Mischa Barton looks like she's a fun date:
I wonder if they were talking about her vast importance as a young actress in Hollywood? [Source]
Cyndi Lauper was on hand at the closing ceremonies of the Gay Games VII at Chicago's Wrigley Field this past Saturday ... here is a very colorful picture of Cyndi from her performance:
Lady Liberty never looked so good ... and so fierce! She is deff showing off her truest colors. [Source]
Paris Hilton's official web presence has gotten an upgrade ... while the layout at ParisHilton.com makes it look like Paris is available for hire, ParisHiltonRecord.com (her official music website) has a bit more flair and style:
If you are so inclined, you can head on over to her music website to download wallpapers, icons and ringtones. [Source, Source]
Here are a few promo pictures of Paris from her new site:
This is about as demure as Miss Hilton gets. I wouldn't say she looks classy, per se ... but the pics aren't half bad. Personally, I cannot wait until she tours ... you better believe I wanna be there front row, center. [Source]
Nicole Richie is on the cover of the debut issue of the new magazine Deluxe. Here are a few pictures from her photoshoot:
I like the whole red and white vibe of the photos ... it's very White Stripesy. I love how Nicole doesn't really have anything that she's promoting (besides her fabulosity) and she still gets showcased in different magazines each month. That's kinda hot. [Source]
Here are a couple new St. John ads that are running in the fashion magazines this month featuring our fave new mommy Angelina Jolie:
The first picture is very Angelina ... the second picture is not. She looks a bit like Nelly Furtado in that second pic. Anyways, I think St. John Knits are a bit too hoity-toity for my taste ... I'd like to see Angelina do a Gap commercial or something with Target. [thanks Meg]
And finally, Xtina Aguilera is once again on the cover of the new issue of Seventeen magazine. Here are a couple of pictures from her photoshoot:
I'm not usually a fan of the baby doll look and I normally abhor those stupid little barrettes but, for some reason, I like these pictures of Xtina. The toned down red lipstick is nice and there is something about that first picture that really speaks to me ... it's cool looking. Who knew that I'd be so Team Xtina all of the sudden ... I wonder if there's something wrong with me? [Source]
- NBC pays Madonna HEAPS AND HEAPS of moolah for her Confessions Tour Special that will air in November. [thanks Ginna]
- Uh Oh. Guy Ritchie is at it again.
- The soon-to-be ex-Mr. Brinkley is really sorry and really stupid.
- Are you ready for some new old R.E.M?
- How about some old-sounding new Scissor Sisters?
- Click HERE to check out the new Peaches video.
- Now you can play with your own Peter.
- Pete Doherty is planning on going solo.
- Sean Preston talks to Suri Holmes-Cruise. [thanks Alyssa]
- Quelle surprise ... Rupert Murdoch has lots of fans.
- I somehow doubt George Michael will ever be a blushing bride.
- Lindsay Lohan has a gift for Jeremy Piven.
- Elisha Cuthbert won't go nude, don't ask her.
- Elizabeth Hurley desperately finds a way to pay for her September wedding.
- Oh really? Ashanti is pregs will Nelly's baby? [thanks Daniella]
- Brandon Flowers is really sorry for being a jerk.
- Kathy Hilton is one party-crazy broad.
- Butt doubles make a killing!
- Jeopardy! phenom Ken Jennings gets a big head.
- Matt LeBlanc is 39, Iman is 51 and Estelle Getty is 83 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- La-Nessa is still going strong.
- Scotty will finally get beamed into space ... for reals.
- My Humps -- the way it was meant to be seen. [thanks Adriana]
- DC Style Mag shows PITNB some lurve. [thanks Courtney]
The Barkley boys showed up for this surprise gig and served as entertainment for the likes of Carmen Electra & Jamie Foxx (who arrived at the club together) and David Spade. From what I understand, it was a hot show. I'm still pretty bummed I missed out on the party last night ... Boo!
Today is David's last full day here in LA ... he goes back to NYC tomorrow afternoon. Jim and I are taking him out for an amazing sushi dinner at Katsu-Ya in Studio City. I think it'll be a great way to cap off his visit.
Okie ... I guess that's about it ... I am out.