Saturday, March 15, 2008

A New Dude For LC?

Well now ... what is going on here? After debuting her very own fashion line at her very own fashion show at LA Fashion Week, little Miss Lauren LC Conrad was spied doing a little shopping on Robertson Blvd. yesterday with a very handsome looking, yet mysterious, chap ... take a look:

Photo credit: Splash News

HMMM ... is this a new friend or a new lurve interest? I had heard that LC made a new friend at a recent model casting for her show, could this fetching gentleman be a new model/boyfriend? He's a cutie, I really do hope that LC is smart enough to hit this hottie ... I'd love to see more of him on The Hills. [Source]

UPDATE: A few Pink readers have given me the head's up that this "new" dude is actually an "old" dude from the Laguna Beach: The Real OC days. I failed to recognize that LC is hanging out with Gary, the gay BFF who was really friendly with all the Laguna girls back in the LB days. In my defense, I contend that it is difficult to recognize him because A.) I think he only ever wore sunglasses when he appeared on LB and B.) he has grown up ... a lot :) So, alas, this is no love connection for LC ... the search for manlove continues.