Saturday, December 31, 2005

The Last One

This is the last "official" post of 2005 ... there isn't much breaking news going on today so let's just take a look at a few pictures of celebrities enjoying the last days of 2005 ...

Lindsay Lohan and her family (sans dad) are ringing in the new year down in South Beach, FL ... here are a few pictures of the Lohans lounging by the pool:


Yes, Lindsay sends us off with her best wishes for '06. We <3 you, Linds!!! [Source, Source]

Ashley Olsen has put away her 14 layers of clothing and stripped down to her bathing suit as she frolicked on the beach with the new man in her life:


The guy looks huge! If he looks as good coming as he does going I think Ash got herself a hottie. [Source]

Celine Dion is also sportin' a bikini these days ...


... and I really don't know what to say about that. [Source]

Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson have opted for the cooler climes of New York City for the year end festivities:


These 2 are deffo my new favorite couple. [Source]

Jennifer Aniston is still pretty chummy with her summer fling Vince Vaughn ... the pair have been spending the holidays together:


I wonder if they'll really stay together in '06. [Source]

Michael Jackson has happily sequestered himself away in Dubai ...


... which is a magical land where his children are free to roam about without having to wear masks. [Source]

And finally, I just had to throw in this picture of Kelly Osbourne and her pet pooch:


That's it ... that's all the goss for 2005 ... I can't wait to see what 2006 has in store. [Source]

I am forgoing the news rundown for today ... there will be plenty of news in the new year.


I have to wish a very Happy Birthday to the lovely Candice Conant:


Candi turns one year older today and I am sending her all my pink love! I hope you have a happy birthday!!!

Last night VLB and I were invited to Sevin the Nightclub by my new friend Ray to party with Jesse Metcalfe:


The party was so fun ... VLB and I had a bit much to drink -- which is exactly the way we like to roll. I have to give a big shoutout to Pink readers Ashley and Stephanie.

Ugh ... it was a long night ... and tonight is gonna be an even longer night ... in a little bit I'll be posting my fave personal moments from 2005. I'm out.