- Naomi Campbell will be guesting on Ugly Betty, no word on whose ass she will be whippin'.
- Al Reynolds gets a lawyer.
- Click HERE to meet the new Billy Elliots.
- Yo Spencer! Click HERE for another round of Spencer Pratt advice.
- Kim Cattrall talks to and graces the cover of The Advocate.
- Young and the Restless star Josh Morrow welcomes a third son.
- Chinese Democracy threatens to see the light of day.
- Reality TV finally infiltrates the Emmy Awards which, I believe, is the first sign of the apocolypse.
- Star magazine takes a break from beating up Britney Spears ... but just for a moment.
- The Cannes Film Festival finds its face.
- The Tudors are coming back for a third season.
- Julianne Moore shows off her nips in French Vogue magazine.
- Gisele Bundchen does DT magazine.
- The Jolie-Pitts are headed for Cannes.
- Mariah Carey has no plans to have little lambs of her own.
- Kal Penn (Harold and Kumar) is 31, Joyce DeWitt (Three's Company) is 59 and Lee Majors (Six Million Dollar Man) is 69 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Bettie (magazine) talks to the hot "villain" of The Forbidden Kingdom Morgan Benoit.
- UH OH! Get well soon, Shirley Temple.
- Cameron Diaz is taking a break.
- Detroit Red Wings fans LISTEN UP -- a time-honored Wings tradition is under attack, click HERE to fight the Octopus ban.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Les News: Naomi Gets A New Gig, Al Lawyers Up, No Babies For Mimi
Posted by TRENT at 12:29 PM